1. Where is the Departure Tax paid?
Departure Tax is paid on the ground level of the terminal just outside Domestic Departure.
2. How much is the Departure Tax?
The Departure Tax fee is $100.00 TT or $17.00 USD
3. From what age do children pay the Departure Tax?
Children five (5) years of age and up are required to pay departure tax of $100.00 TT or $17.00 USD.
4. Where can I change money at ANR Robinson International airport?
Money can be changed at at the Cambio located in the building directly opposite the Arrival area.
5. I would like information about hotels and sites to visit, where can I go?
Tourist information is available at the Tobago House Of Assembly (THA) ’s Tourism Information Office is located obliquely opposite the Arrival area.
6. Where can I purchase a phone card?
Phone cards can be purchased at the News Stand.
7. Where can I get a taxi?
Taxis are available outside the Arrivals area; a courteous Taxi Dispatcher is there to assist you.
8. Where can I get information about arriving passengers?
Kindly liaise with the airline officials to acquire passenger information. For information about flight arrivals and departures please view the monitors located throughout the terminal.
For information about flight arrivals and departures view the monitors or check with the information staff at the Airport Information Booth temporarily located in the West Wing lower level.
9. Where are the trolleys and porters located?
Trolleys are strategically place in the Arrivals Hall.